8 Bread slices
1 cup cooked chicken shredded
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
½ teaspoon pepper powder
½ teaspoon soya sauce
½ teaspoon tomato ketchup
1 spring onion chopped
Salt to taste
Butter or Oil to brush
1. Mix shredded chicken with all the other ingredients except bread slices.
2. Remove the sides of the bread slices.
3. Roll the bread slice with a rolling pin to flatten it.
4. Place the stuffing in the middle of the slice, roll the slice, and seal the edges.
5. Brush the rolls with butter or oil.
6. Bake the rolls at 350 Farenheit (180 C) for 10 to 15 minutes.
Note: Stuffing can also be made with mixed vegetables.