250 grams Paneer grated or crumbled finely
200 ml condensed milk
¾ teaspoon Cardamom (elachi) powdered
Badam (Almond) flakes to garnish
1. In a non stick pan, mix crumbled Paneer and condensed milk.
2. Cook, stirring constantly till the mixture becomes a thick mass and begins to leave the sides of the pan.
3. Transfer the mix to a greased plate. Spread it evenly to half inch thickness. Level using the back of spatula.
4. Sprinkle almond flakes and press slightly into the mixture.
5. Set aside to cool completely.
6. Cut into squares and serve.