Capsicum in Potato Gravy
Potatoes are usually used as whole in most Indian recipes. Here’s a recipe with potato as gravy.
1 Green Capsicum diced
1 Red Capsicum diced
1 Potato boiled
½ cup curd (yoghurt)
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon ginger/garlic paste
1 tablespoon oil
½ teaspoon Jeera (cumin seeds)
Corriander Leaves (cilantro) to garnish
Salt to taste
1. Boil potato and mash. Blend with curd and set aside
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add Jeera, ginger/garlic paste and saute.
3. Add capsicum and saute for 1 minute.
4. Add turmeric powder, blended potato mixture, water as required and salt to taste.
5. Bring to boil and cook till desired consitency.
6. Garnish with corriander leaves.
Leave a Reply