2 medium sized Potatoes
2 teaspoon Oil
1/4 teaspoon Jeera
2 teaspoon Green chilli finely chopped
3 tablespoon chopped Onion
1/4 teaspoon Haldi
1/4 cup Methi leaves
1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
1/4 teaspoon Chat masala
1/2 teaspoon Amchur powder (dry mango powder)
2 tablespoon Kasoori methi
3 tablespoon Corriander Leaves
1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
Salt to taste
1. Boil the potatoes, let it cool, peel and mash. Keep it aside.
2. Heat 2 teaspoon oil.
3. Add jeera, green chilli, chopped onions.
4. Add haldi, mix well.
5. Add methi leaves.
6. Add garam masala, chat masala, amchur powder and crushed kasoori methi.
7. Turn the stove off, mix well and remove the contents to a bowl.
8. Add the mashed potatoes and corriander leaves, and 1/4 cup bread crumbs. Mix well.
9. Divide the mixture into 8 rounds. Shape into kababs.
10 Roll in bread crumbs and shallow fry.
Tip: Brush with oil. 200 degree centigrade (392 degree Farenheit) for 15 minutes. Turn the kababs half way throught the bake time.