1 cup semiya
1 onion chopped
1 Tomato chopped
1/2 cup green peas
½ cup carrot chopped
2-3 Green chilly chopped
1 teaspoon ginger chopped
2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon chana dal
1 teaspoon urad dal
A few curry leaves
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
Salt to taste
1. Fry semia and keep aside.
2. Boil water with little salt and cook semia, strain and keep aside.
3. Use the boiled water to blanch the vegetables.
4. Heat oil; add mustard, chana dal, urad dal, and curry leaves.
5. Add onion, green chilly, ginger and saute.
6. Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder.
7. When the tomatoes are cooked add the blanched vegetables and salt.
8. Add the cooked semiya and mix.
9. Add the lemon juice and corriander and mix. Serve hot.